Adventures in Learning Series
Registration Opens on Monday, January 15!
“The Adventure of Life is to Learn.” — William Arthur Ward
We are thrilled to announce the release of our Summer 2024 Series: “Adventures in Learning.” Designed and led by amazing academics and experts, this series is designed to inspire high-potential students to become:
When we say we can inspire students during the summer holiday period, we REALLY mean it. Our curated summer series features only-at-Brain-Power experiences that will blow your mind! Read on if you are excited about sprinkling some engaging learning experiences into the summer:
- Become a TED-talk-worthy, persuasive, award-winning public speaker under the guidance of Canada’s leading authorities on youth public speaking
- Gain a competitive edge for independent / private high schools and university admissions or for transitioning into International Baccalaureate programs
- Build critical-thinking and language skills through language arts programs that explore philosophy and politics, as well as sociology, psychology, and other disciplines
- Study under a PhD or literature expert in a novel study that cultivates a passion for reading, instills a habit of critical analysis, and nurtures a deep appreciation for scholarly exploration
- Attain a competitive edge for success in crucial high school transitions, including the shift to Grade 9 math and the transition to Grade 11 physics
- Learn how to win Math Olympiads and prepare for a STEM career using Brain Power’s proprietary contest program developed by a dual PhD holder and Math Olympian
- Harness the power of creativity by honing the art of writing with a published author and Gemini award nominee
- Become a strategic mastermind by completing our mental models and growth mindset workshop
- Enhance proficiency in advanced debate skills, including logical argumentation, counterarguments, rebuttals, and more, by engaging in our specialist debate workshop.
- Master logic and puzzle-solving skills in a workshop led by an expert enigmatologist
- and much, much more!
Workshops in our Adventures in Learning Series includes:
(click on the links for more details)
To find out more or register, contact our office: email@example.com.