Public Speaking Recording Studio Visit 2019
By Brain Power in Field Trips & Activities
June 20th, 2019
Every year, Brain Power’s Public Speaking students have a special field trip to a professional recording studio where they record self-made podcasts and speeches. The students, who have been practicing a range of presentation skills, worked with a professional voice coach and sound engineer to perfect their final products.
They had an amazing time and learned so much!
The students’ fascinating topics included some of the below:
- the pitfalls of modern music
- the climate change crisis
- the future of automation
- school policies that desperately need change
- why being an entrepreneur is a great decision
- the sadness of losing a pet
- how to choose a career that aligns with one’s passions
- the beauty of the overlooked: light and its role in our lives