Brain Power provides award-winning learning experiences to students! While we normally hold in-class educational experiences as well as virtual classes through our learning management system (Canvas), we are now mobilized to provide the best possible virtual learning. Each virtual class is live, interactive, and teacher-led.
We bring our students the best of three worlds:
- (1) full class-length 2-hour live virtual learning with their classmates and instructor*
- (2) professional, virtual lessons (class materials, quizzes, homework, video, and more)
- (3) personalized attention and feedback from their instructor for each weekly lesson, as well as scheduled 1-1 meetings as needed
All of the above is accessible by both parents/guardians and students, and it remains available to all, 24/7.
What to expect:
- lesson materials available for downloading and printing from our online education portal – CLICK HERE
- a live full-class-length 2-hour virtual class for each lesson with their instructor and other classmates
- a professional curriculum delivered by our star instructors; each lesson takes the students through all of the materials step-by-step, and lively, dynamic experiences are fostered
- homework is explained by the instructor and students are asked to submit weekly; the instructor provides swift, detailed feedback (and parents can access all of these interactions, anytime – full transparency)
- students and parents are welcome to reach out to their instructor by email to arrange a convenient, pre-scheduled time for additional instruction or guidance: email, phone, or real-time online conference